Imec’s flagship event on nanoelectronics advances & deeptech solutions
The global Covid-19 crisis confronts us with challenges. But, at the same time, it presents indisputable proof that technology can help strengthen society and accelerate the economy.
Are you a business leader, tech start-up, R&D manager, or investor? If so, now is the time to fast-forward into the tech future.
- Concentrated in 4 different conferences, you will gain insights through inspirational talks by leading industry executives, international thought-leaders, and imec experts.
- Future Summits is also known for its spectacular tech exhibition and bustling networking area.
The visitors of these conferences can continuously visit the interactive demo floor where imec showcases more than 65 pioneering technologies. FutureSummits 2022 will be the ideal networking place to connect with leading innovators of tomorrow’s economy and society.
This year’s FutureSummits will consist of 4 conferences, diving into nanoelectronics advances and deeptech solutions:
- ITF Belgium (May 17), a technology-driven event where speakers from imec and the tech industry expound on the possibilities of nano- and digital technology for ground-breaking innovations.
- Forward Dive (morning of May 18), where visionary speakers shed their light on the impact of technology on our society.
- Deep Tech Dive (morning of May 18), where we explore the world of deep-tech start-ups and entrepreneurs.
- Business Fast Forward (afternoon of May 18), for Flemish stakeholders who want to know more on the possible impact of technology on companies who are active in logistics, health, food and energy.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.