- Meet local freelancers. Expand your network to get (and give) opportunities, to learn, to share, to collaborate with, to get support, inspiration and motivation.
- Take part in The Chronicle networking game developed especially for freelancers by our member, facilitator, and soft skills trainer Sarah Martens. Get to know people in a fun and surprising way.
- Get 10 sales tips in an interactive presentation by Business Development Freelancer Jean-François Bodart - see more info about the session below
- Enjoy the digital goodie bag worth 500€ + with discounts to coworking places - including a 10x card for a hot seat at De Hoorn worth 150€, 3 months of Accountable-pro for free, free branding and admin advice, NFTs and more!
- 18:30 Doors open
- 19:00 Freelance Sales & Lead Generation Process presentation by business developer freelancer Jean-François Bodart
- 19:45 Networking game: The Chronicle
- 20:45 Open networking with a complimentary drink and a snack
- 21:30 Event ends
Please note that the event agenda might change slightly as we are approaching the event.
Who is this event for?
This event is for all kinds of freelancers living in and around Leuven, at any stage of their careers.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.