Belgian payslips for beginners! Because your monthly payslip is a lot more than just the gross and net salary.
The first few editions of this webinar was so popular that we decided to repeat it. Places are again limited, so don't wait too long to register!
Are you one of those people that read a payslip diagonally, straight to the essential point: the net salary? And if the amount is more or less the same as last month, you just assume everything is ok?
You are certainly not alone, a lot of Belgians do exactly the same. Gross, net, allowances, premiums, benefits in kind, tax deductions and social security contributions ... it all looks so (unnecessarily) complicated.
A Belgian payslip may never be without its mystery, but you needn't be a payroll professional to get to grips with the basics. This webinar will cover the most common elements and allow you to understand and check the amounts mentioned. Because understanding your payslip is not a luxury and actually also not that difficult once you know what to look for. Imagine receiving a receipt at the supermarket with just the total on it - you wouldn't accept that either, right?
- Our speaker is Matthias Van Brussel, a payroll advisor from Easypay
- The presentation and Q&A will be in English
- We'll discuss Belgian payroll (so not non-resident or split payroll)
- To make Q&A possible yet GDPR compliant, this will be a closed session ie only viewable to registered participants. A recording will not be shared afterwards. The slides of the presentation will be e-mailed to participants.
- Registration link (external via Eventbrite)
International House Leuven
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.