SBB Accountants & Adviseurs will explain the basics of the Belgian tax system and help you understand how to file your own personal income tax return via tax-on-web.
For those wanting a further individual consult, we'll also offer the possibility to book a one-on-one with a fiscal specialist from SBB in the end of June.
- The webinar will be given in English
- This session will cover personal income tax under the standard regime for residents of Belgium. Corporate tax and the special expat tax regime will not be addressed.
- Participation is free, but prior registration is required to receive the webinar link
- Viewing on demand will not be possible, this is a live session only
- The handout will be e-mailed to participants afterwards (so make sure to check your address when registering!)
Registration can be done via Eventrite only. Places are limited, but there will be a waiting list.
*By regsitering for this event you will be added to the IHL newsletter mailing list. You can unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter via the unsubscribe button.
International House Leuven
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.