Growth companies, corporates and research institutions are increasingly establishing comprehensive partnering strategies, building ecosystems of partners, encompassing joint-go-to-market strategies, funded development and joint development initiatives, as well as (corporate) venture capital, joint venture and M&A transactions.
Cresco has written the management book “Innovate. Collaborate. Grow!“ and developed the Corporate Partnering Framework, providing strategic and practical guidance for the analysis, design, negotiation and implementation of a broad range of corporate partnering transactions.
Cresco offers eight Corporate Partnering Master Classes to the members of Leuven MindGate, diving into a variety of topics.
You can find the details of the various masterclasses below. You can subscribe for one or multiple masterclasses through this link.
Masterclass 5 - Ecosystem Design
21st of March '23 - Leuven
Companies should establish an ecosystem around them to increase their geographical, functional and technological competencies.
Establishing a partnership strategy and model permitting a company to enter into different partnerships with third parties, both bilaterally and multilaterally, will significantly improve the competitive positioning.
- Creation of comprehensive partnership strategy and model with different partnership categories
- Establishment of referral, resale, distribution and co-creation partnerships
- Positioning and operation of a company as central gatekeeper and catalyst within the ecosystem
What will you learn:
- How to establish a partnership strategy and model whereby your company forms the center of an ecosystem
- How to design and implement different partnership categories
- How to determine the appropriate terms (risks – rewards) for each partnership category
- How to make co-creation a part of your ecosystem
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.