Growth companies, corporates and research institutions are increasingly establishing comprehensive partnering strategies, building ecosystems of partners, encompassing joint-go-to-market strategies, funded development and joint development initiatives, as well as (corporate) venture capital, joint venture and M&A transactions.
Cresco has written the management book “Innovate. Collaborate. Grow!“ and developed the Corporate Partnering Framework, providing strategic and practical guidance for the analysis, design, negotiation and implementation of a broad range of corporate partnering transactions.
Cresco offers eight Corporate Partnering Master Classes to the members of Leuven MindGate, diving into a variety of topics.
You can find the details of the various masterclasses below. You can subscribe for one or multiple masterclasses through this link.
Masterclass 2 - Technology and IP Protection and Monetization
25th of November '22 - Leuven
Imperative for companies to ensure their technology and underlying IP is adequately protected.
As the business grows it is strongly recommended to develop an appropriate IP strategy and comprehensive contracting framework.
Contracting framework should provide in best, base and worst case scenarios when dealing with suppliers, clients and other contractual counterparties.
- Main types of intellectual property and their protection and enforcement regimes
- Techniques to ensure inbound and outbound IP protection
- Comprehensive contracting framework and checklist for IP protection, enforcement and monetization
What will you learn:
- How to develop an IP strategy from Day 1
- How to mitigate risk factors in IP protection and monetization
- How to enable success factors in IP protection and monetization
- How to establish a comprehensive contracting framework and checklist
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.