Growth companies, corporates and research institutions are increasingly establishing comprehensive partnering strategies, building ecosystems of partners, encompassing joint-go-to-market strategies, funded development and joint development initiatives, as well as (corporate) venture capital, joint venture and M&A transactions.
Cresco has written the management book “Innovate. Collaborate. Grow!“ and developed the Corporate Partnering Framework, providing strategic and practical guidance for the analysis, design, negotiation and implementation of a broad range of corporate partnering transactions.
Cresco offers eight Corporate Partnering Master Classes to the members of Leuven MindGate, diving into a variety of topics.
You can find the details of the various masterclasses below. You can subscribe for one or multiple masterclasses through this link.
Masterclass 1 - General Framework, Process and Recommendations
27th of October '22 - Leuven
Imperative to not only develop innovative products internally, but to also collaborate with partners for development and commercialisation.
Companies can share risks and costs of R&D, obtain access to valuable intellectual property assets and speed up innovation processes and performance through corporate partnering.
Each type of collaboration is characterized by its own partnering degree and has its own unique characteristics.
- Delineation of scope of specific corporate partnering collaboration
- Strategic, business, operational and cultural risk factors in corporate partnering
- Strategic, business, operational and cultural success factors in corporate partnering
- Process recommendations for successful corporate partnering
What will you learn:
- How to determine and assess objectives for corporate partnering
- How to mitigate risk factors in collaborations
- How to enable success factors in collaborations
- How to design and negotiate principal terms through term sheets
- How to design and negotiate solid partnering agreements
- How to apply partnering agreements
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.