When your organization chooses to become a ‘Regular Member’ of Leuven MindGate, it will benefit from numerous advantages.
The cost for this membership ranges between €200 (excl. VAT) and €2500 euros (excl VAT), and is calculated on the number of employees.
All employees of your organization will automatically share in the member benefits.
Why would you want to become a Leuven MindGate member?
- You can make use of our communication channels. We will be happy to share your events, job vacancies and news
- You can participate for free / with a members’ discount in 30 events per year
- You will be connected with a network of over 375 companies
- You will receive numerous discounts from other members
- We will be happy to share your events, job vacancies and news on our website, social media and in our newsletters.
This way, you will reach monthly more than 120,000 professionals who are enthusiastic about the Leuven MindGate region.
- You will receive our newsletter on the achievements, breakthroughs and other news facts which happen in the Leuven MindGate region. We bundle this news in an attractive and much-read information newsletter.
- You can take part in our 30 events, either with a ‘member discount’, or for free. (valid for an unlimited number of employees).
- You can participate for free in the member event, the networking opportunity ‘par excellence’ of the Leuven MindGate ecosystem (in June and in December). Food and drinks during these events are covered by your membership fee.
- You can participate for free in the General Assembly of Leuven MindGate
- You will receive a discount on participating in economic missions and other international initiatives we undertake (valid for an unlimited number of employees)
Members helping members
As a Leuven MindGate member, you get discounts/perks at fellow Leuven MindGate members:
- 30 to 90% discount on Hubspot software, as well as education resources and tailored training
- 10% discount at a recruitment procedure at AIESEC
- Special discount deals on meetings and holiday stays at the Irish College Leuven
- 15% off at a season's pass for OH Leuven football club, and free dinners when joining the Casual Dining formula
- Cresco will offer 8 free Corporate Partnering Master Classes to the members of Leuven MindGate, diving into a variety of topics.
- Allanta offers a special discount for trainings in quality and organisational development by using the promocode ‘MemberMindgate’. The discount is not valid on VDA QMC courses and the prices, dates and location are subject to change. You can always find the most up-to-date information at www.allanta.be/opleiding
We connect you with the network
- You will be connected with a network of over 375 member companies and external organizations.
- At events we always facilitate an opportunity to network
- We can also bring you personally into contact with other stakeholders as per your request
- You will get the Proud Member of Leuven MindGate logo, that you can use in your own corporate communication.
- You support the goals and mission of Leuven MindGate. You think it is important that the Leuven region, which already is at the top in technology, health, and creativity, is put even more and better on the map, even internationally. And you believe that the challenges we face will be tackled better when we work together and if we stimulate cross-pollination.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.