Premium Gold Membership
Premium Gold members present themselves as the pillars of the Leuven Innovation Region.
These companies support the work of Leuven MindGate to the fullest, by contributing financially, and, if possible, by working with us on the projects of Leuven MindGate.
Premium Gold members pay a yearly contribution of a minimum of 50.000 euros.
What makes it extra special to be a Premium Gold member?
- Your company is allowed to delegate a member in our Board of Directors.
- You will be involved in strategic projects, together with other key stakeholders of the Leuven MindGate region.
- Your company shows it is one of the pillars on which the Leuven ecosystem can rely on.
- Your CEO will automatically and without any additional costs become a member of the Leuven MindGate Business Club, THE occasion to network with top stakeholders in the Leuven MindGate region.
Other extra advantages of being a Premium Gold member
- In addition to the Leuven MindGate Business Club, you are also automatically a member of the Leuven MindGate Premium Club, which gives you the opportunity to network with leading companies of the ecosystem. You can choose from a selection of four activities. At the Premium Club, community building and networking with top stakeholders of the Leuven MindGate region is possible.
- You will receive 10 free tickets for the AND&-festival.
- You will get extra visibility on our much-visited website: only Premium and Premium Gold members are listed separately on the website.
- Should you wish so, we can provide you with a roll-up banner or flag of Leuven MindGate.
And of course, you enjoy all of the Regular and Premium advantages as well:
- We will be happy to share your events, job vacancies and news on our website, social media and in our newsletters.
This way, you will reach more than 90,000 professionals who are enthusiastic about the Leuven MindGate region.
- You will receive regular information on the Leuven ecosystem and the activities of Leuven MindGate.
- You can take part in our 30 events, either with a ‘member discount’, or for free. (valid for an unlimited number of employees).
- You can participate for free in the member event, the networking opportunity ‘par excellence’ of the Leuven MindGate ecosystem (in June and in December). Food and drinks during these events are covered by your membership fee.
- You can participate for free in the General Assembly of Leuven MindGate
- You will receive a discount on participating in economic missions and other international initiatives we undertake (valid for an unlimited number of employees).
- You will get a discount on relevant VOKA-training sessions.
We connect you with the network
- You will be connected with a network of over 370 member companies and external organizations.
- At events we always facilitate an opportunity to network
- We can also bring you personally into contact with other stakeholders as per your request
- You will get the Proud Member of Leuven MindGate logo, that you can use in your own corporate communication.
- You support the goals and mission of Leuven MindGate. You think it is important that the Leuven region, which already is at the top in technology, health, and creativity, is put even more and better on the map, even internationally. And you believe that the challenges we face will be tackled better when we work together and if we stimulate cross-pollination.
Who are you teaming up with?
You join an ecosystem of more than 370 innovative organizations, of which 8 Premium Gold members, all of which are at the forefront of their field of expertise and leaders in the Leuven Innovation Region.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.