Imec Academy is hiring! Use your administrative superpowers and be part of the story to make our talents at imec grow and be the best version of themselves!
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
You will be part of the team that develops the talent development and learning strategy, to enable our talent to be the best they can be. You provide organizational support to the team in all domains of our activities. This includes:
- Ensuring smooth on-site training events, enabling impactful learning experiences.
- Scheduling courses and events, and follow-up of registrations in our LMS (Cornerstone On Demand)
- Managing certifications for compliance and safety training in our LMS.
- Acting as the SPOC for practical support to both internal/external facilitators and internal/external participants.
- Preparing event and training logistics (rooms and online/on-site learning material).
- Collecting learner related data and follow-up of our learning KPIs.
- Following up on training evaluations and actively supporting training development.
- Writing internal communications and updating our website.
- Implementing process improvements in the domain of Learning & Development.
What we do for you
As the trusted R&D partner of companies, start-ups and academia, research and innovation are in imec’s DNA. We combine leadership in chip technology with expertise in a broad range of applications to lay the foundation of smarter cities, cleaner energy and improved and preventive healthcare. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll be part of a team that makes the impossible possible. At imec, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
When you join imec, you can expect:
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A committed and inclusive employer (http://www.imec-int.com/en/careers#diversity).
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with large societal challenges.
- We are embarking a journey to transform our learning approach. Together with the HR community, we will explore the need of building skills taxonomies, VR and AR programs, and experiment with cohort-based learning and learning in the flow of work. Hence, multiple opportunities to learn, explore innovative learning solutions and tools.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in a role with a strong organizational and administrative focus, ideally in the domain of Learning & Development.
- You work independently, efficiently and accurately.
- You like to tackle many different challenges on the practical, organizational and technical front.
- You are tech savvy and know how to arrange the practical meeting set-up for different types of computers (VGA, HDMI, audio,...).
- We would really welcome some knowledge of/interest in programming (HTML and CSS), InDesign and Photoshop.
- You are familiar working with CSOD (Cornerstone On Demand), SAP SF, Workday or any other LMS.
- You interact fluently and professionally with internal and external customers and trainers.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together 5,000 brilliant minds from over 90 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference!
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.