The Test Engineer performs highly reliable tests of integrated circuits and defines new test methodologies.
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorElectronics & Engineering
• Develop software and perform the testing on engineering samples of integrated circuits
• Follow test evaluation plan to ensure proper functionality of the ASICs
• Develop scripts for automated measurements and post-processing of measurement results
• Define new test methodologies and concepts for improved evaluation of the IC design
• Take full responsibility on the quality and reliability of the performed tests
• Perform data analysis and report the progress and results
• Ensure test data documentation is accurate and consistent
• Collaborate closely with design engineers and project leads to ensure successful testing
• Support other design engineers in using the measurement lab
• Develop PCBs used for testing and measurement
• You have a master degree in industrial sciences (electronics)
• You have knowledge of test methodologies and equipment to ensure the testing of ASICs
• You have a good knowledge of Matlab
• Programming skills (e.g. Python) and VHDL/FPGA experience are an asset
• Experience in designing PCBs using Altium is an asset
• You have strong communication and reporting skills, also in English
• An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits
• A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
• A financial healthy company with growth potential
• Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.