Team Leader Litho Development
Experienced and inspiring people manager with a strong background in lithography and/or metrology
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
As member of the Lithography group, part of the Advanced Patterning Department, you will be responsible for the scientific deliverables as well as for people management of about 10 team members.
Your key tasks:
- Leading, supporting and guiding the FEOL and BEOL litho development team in a high paced environment
- Participating in the implementation of divisional and company initiatives and strategies for improving the speed of learning for advanced patterning schemes.
- Guiding and managing complicated joint development projects with multiple programs and tool suppliers
- Guiding the team towards a structural way of working and with the planning and prioritizing of their work (when needed)
- Ensuring and promoting the development of the team through coaching, training, on both technical and behavioral skills.
- Setting challenging and realistic targets and make sure your direct reports receive the necessary feedback to grow.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD or MSc in Physics, Materials Science or Electrical engineering and a strong background in lithography and/or process integration.
- You have at least 5-year work experience in the semiconductor industry with preferably more than 2 years in a management role. You have successfully motivated, managed and driven a team.
- You have experience guiding MS and PhD students.
- You have experience with technical problem-solving and the ability to multitask.
- You have experience working with internal and external customers including leading edge semiconductor equipment and/or materials manufacturers.
- You have a good track record in terms of publications and IP generation.
- You are a team player and flexible in accommodating changing priorities to support business needs.
- You have self-drive and are willing to take ownership.
- You have outstanding English communication skills to work successfully in an international dynamic team environment.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.