Team Leader Integration Support
Within Tape-out and Operations Enablement department, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic colleague to manage our Integration Support Engineering team.
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
- Manage and coach a team of 7 self-driven R&D assistants that are working in different shifts
- Support the growth of our R&D activities
- Communicate and interact with other groups within imec
- Lead and support corporate improvement initiatives
- Keeping in mind the business requirements, prioritize eventual conflicting requests
- Ensure that customer expectations are aligned with the team capability and capacity
- Proactively look for solutions and ways to improve team efficiency
- Directly support the team tasks in case of high workload
- Oversee all the activities carried out by the team, monitor progress and adjust where required
- Implement and monitor the Human Resources (HR) processes (e.g. setting goals, coaching, performance evaluation)
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You enjoy your work and radiate positive energy around you and your team
- You have experience in clean room processing and/or process integration
- You have excellent communication skills to interface with internal customers and management
- You have a passion for technology and feel strongly attracted to all what is IC process related
- You are curios and eager to learn
- You are assertive, straight and result driven
- You have strong organizational skills and a natural push to improve ongoing way of work
- You like taking initiative while keeping all team involved and engaged
- You have preferably already covered people managerial roles
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.