Social Media Specialist
Develop and implement B2B social media strategies!
SectorMarketing & Communication
What you will do
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Social Media Specialist to join our Digital Communication team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing B2B social media strategies that support our international business objectives, drive engagement and awareness, and showcase our thought leadership in the nanotechnology industry.
- Develop and implement social media strategies that align with business objectives in close collaboration with our Marketing Communication team and target B2B audiences across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo.
- Create engaging and informative social media copy and content that showcases our thought leadership, technology advancements, and industry expertise.
- Develop and implement LinkedIn social media campaigns that are targeted towards our B2B international audience.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our social media channels, including scheduling posts, monitoring comments and messages, and analyzing performance metrics.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure social media activities are integrated with other marketing and communication campaigns and initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices, and apply this knowledge to improve our social media strategies and tactics.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in social media management, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus) , with the ability to create engaging and informative content.
- Analytical mindset and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience using social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Falcon or similar.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.