Service Delivery Manager (SAP/MES)
Manage the life cycle of the imec’s ICT core services.
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
As our Service Delivery Manager SAP/MES, you have following responsibilities:
- Ensuring all incidents and service requests are handled and solved in time as agreed in the SLA
- Managing the lifecycle of the service
- Owning service document management and facilitate knowledge management
- Coordinating partners and colleagues working on your services
- Managing the operational budget
- Managing support contracts
- Identifying service improvements
- Adhering to release / change management processes
- Be part of the ICT Operations team.
- Work in close collaboration with the MES, SAP and other ICT application teams in order to ensure the lifecycle of the ICT services.
- Build up functional knowledge of your services, understand the relevant business processes and know your business stakeholders.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or information technology. Having a proven experience in a similar role is considered a plus.
- You have knowledge of IT Service Management, an ITIL certificate is a plus.
- You have experience in managing outsourced support contracts.
- You work in a structured way, adhering to internal processes.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You are fluent in English.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.