Senior Process Development Engineer
As Senior Process Development Engineer, you will play a key role in strengthening Zeopore’s process knowledge and streamline our production processes; hereby enabling Zeopore’s commercial roll-out. Acting in the large international refining, petrochemical and bio-based business domain, you will extend and deepen the company’s processing know-how on our proprietary zeolite mesoporisation technologies, manage the scale-up and prepare for industrial manufacturing, and improve our process network and facilities.
Send us your CV and why you are fit for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SectorElectronics & Engineering
- Manage, execute, report on process improvements for our zeolite modification processes.
- Be the knowledge holder and projects manager for processing & production from pilot to industrial scale. Prepare industrial application of our mesoporisation technologies.
- Engage on process aspects with process experts, tolling companies and customers.
- Strong chemical (process) engineering background on master level.
- +5 years industrial experience in process development and/or chemical production.
- Role up your sleeves’ mentality in a no-nonsense setting.
- Be able to manage relationships with experts, toll manufacturers, customers and operators.
- Varied activities within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexible career opportunities to match and develop your competences.
- Grow into a managerial engineering and/or production role.
- Opportunity to be part of a revolutionary shift in the chemical industry.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.