Senior Digital Design Engineer
The Senior Digital Design Engineer is responsible for the study, design and verification of high quality ICs, technical team lead in challenging projects and the coaching of junior engineers.
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to email@example.com
SectorElectronics & Engineering
- Study, specification, design and verification of high-quality digital and mixed-signal ICs
- Write digital specifications for mixed-signal ICs, make area and power estimations
- Technical team lead for the digital content of mixed-signal ASICs including interaction with customers, suppliers and the internal ASIC development team
- Lead, attend and present at project/review meetings worldwide
- Coach junior engineers in design, verification and testing of integrated circuits and improve their level of technical expertise and knowledge of the total business
- Work together with international customers and communicate efficiently to successfully complete the project
- Write documentation
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated engineer with at least four years of experience in digital IC design
- You have experience with front-end ASIC or FPGA design in VHDL and/or Verilog and/or SystemVerilog
- You have experience with front-end verification, preferably in SystemVerilog + UVM, to write directed tests, constrained randomized tests and to gather and interpret metrics such as code/condition/FSM/toggle/functional coverage
- You have experience with digital synthesis, logic equivalence checking (LEC) and Static Timing Analysis (STA)
- Experience with UPF and/or CPF and DFT and ATPG is a plus
- Experience with scripting and programming languages such as Python and C is a plus
- Experience with any of the following protocols and techniques is a plus: SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, LIN, SENT, DSP, CRC, FSM design, MCU
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to work alone or in teams
- You offer quality and reliability to colleagues, customers and management, willing to share knowledge and able to communicate efficiently
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits
- A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
- A financial healthy company with growth potential
- Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.