reMYND is a clinical stage company developing treatments for Alzheimer’s, Huntington's, epilepsy and other diseases caused by cellular dysfunction.
reMYND’s most advanced program is ReS19-T, an investigational compound for the treatment of Alzheimer’s, ready to start Phase 2a.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, mentioning “research associate”
LanguageNederlands - English
Supporting the expansion of reMYND’s animal work, entailing the following tasks:
• Observing and treating mice under study
• Performing behavioral studies, such as Morris Water Maze, Open field, Rotarod,… as well as histological or biochemical analyses, such as qPCR, ELISA, Western Analysis, ...
• Analyzing data and documenting findings
• Suggesting improvements in the methods and analyses
• Working in a team of equal minded colleagues under the supervision of a study-director
• Planning your own activities on a weekly basis in order to deliver the results
• Working occasionally a few hours over the weekends in a rotating scheme with other colleagues
Your background, skills and attitude:
• Holder of a Bachelor in biomedical laboratory technology, bio(-medical) sciences, biotechnology or equivalent
o Felasa B certificate is mandatroy!
• Prior hands-on experience with in-vivo techniques, either in an academic or professional setting, and an understanding of the requirements of behavioral, histological and biochemical analyses
• Able to perform studies on mice under supervision, by accurately following standard study protocols
• An entrepreneurial, results oriented, outgoing attitude with a high level of energy; able to work closely in a team; eager to learn
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.