R&D Manager Compute FEOL Integration
You will be managing a Compute Front-End Process Integration team working on setting up and maintaining integration flows in the context of the R&D programs on advanced logic technology and bilateral projects.
What you will do
- Manage a logic-front-end process integration team, in the Compute and Memory Integration Department (CMIN). The team sets up and maintains integration flow in the context of the R&D program on advanced logic technology and of various bilateral projects.
- As a skilled process integrator with a solid background in establishing CMOS integration flows (from planar devices to CFETs), you offer technical guidance to the team on crucial projects.
- Assign team members to tasks requested by project and program managers after evaluating scope and complexity and by considering available competencies.
- Oversee all the activities carried out by the team, monitor progress, and adjust where needed.
- Implement and monitor the HR processes in the team. This includes:
- Translating the corporate/project/program goals into personal performance management targets.
- Coaching the members of the group towards achieving their goals.
- Actively seek input from stakeholders to ensure a fair balance for each employee in HR processes.
- Take care of the personal development of team members in growing their competencies aligned to the team needs and to ensure continuity of projects.
- Create a true team atmosphere and create opportunities for information sharing.
- Interact closely with your peers, these are your internal customers (project and program managers), managers and of unit process teams as well as the managers in the integration department.
- Communicate status and issues to your peers, customers, as well as the management team at imec.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have obtained a master’s degree (or PhD, preferred) in applied or material science or engineering, best if combined with 5 to 10 years relevant industrial experience in logic process integration.
- Experience in supervising and managing a technical team. Good resource planning skills and project planning skills.
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to influence, engage, and motivate others.
- Able to inspire, influence, engage, and motivate others. Skilled at working across organizational boundaries and handling conflicting priorities. Excellent communication skills are essential.
- You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and bold, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.