Program Manager cloud-based ASIC design environment
Shape the cloud transition program by translating our vision into a solution roadmap for the move towards hybrid cloud and cloud-native ASIC design environments.
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
Imec.IC-link is a complete ASIC solutions provider that manages the full product lifecycle – serving start-ups, SMEs and established OEMs as well as universities.
Creating an ASIC, microdevice or system requires exceptional infrastructure and knowhow. That’s where a trusted partner such as imec comes in. Speeding up your development. De-risking the process. And supporting you all the way: from designing to prototyping and volume manufacturing via easy access to leading foundries.
Backed by imec, one of the world’s leading R&D labs in nanoelectronics, imec.IC-link offers tailored services adapted to our customer’s needs – from ASIC design including radiation-hardening to package development, testing and qualification.
Our highly experienced ASIC development team realizes over 600 successful tape-outs per year across all our supported technologies (CMOS, GaN-on-SOI and Si photonics).
To further enhance and accelerate the process of designing chips, we are looking for a program manager to support the transition towards cloud-based ASIC design for our customers and internal imec.IC-link projects.
As Program Manager, you will :
- Shape the cloud transition program by translating our vision into a solution roadmap for the move towards hybrid cloud and cloud-native ASIC design environments.
- Work with the existing semiconductor ecosystem as well as new entrants - like the cloud players to provide a competitive and secure design environment to our customers.
- Leverage our investment and strategic partnerships in cloud-based environments to help improve collaboration with customers and partners across design, verification, tape-out and manufacturing.
- Support internal needs with a transition to hybrid and later full-cloud design environments.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
The position’s primary location is Leuven, however, we are flexible to consider other possible imec locations.
Who you are
- Experience in managing and delivering complex transition projects from conception to launch.
- Experience with the silicon design lifecycle and the setup of a design environment EDA toolchains, PDK’s and libraries, IP...
- Understanding of ASIC functional and physical design and the EDA tools used herein.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with cloud environments, ideally for using in (HP) computing or design, and cross-organisation collaboration through the cloud.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.