The Product Engineer is responsible for ASIC products from product development kick-off until end of life. The Product Engineer will be responsible for defining production test plans and support launching new products into high volume production. This position is part of the product engineering group of ICsense and cooperates with cross-functional teams of Design, Test, Reliability, Foundry and TDK Marketing groups in Belgium, Germany, US, Japan and Taiwan to drive projects to completion.
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to email@example.com
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorElectronics & Engineering
• Responsible for the validation and performance of production tests of ICsense ASICs (with test houses or internal) taking into account cost, quality and timing.
o Assist in setup, debug and optimization of test programs for automated testing
o Follow up on and analyze ATE measurement results using data analysis software (YieldHUB)
o Work with ICsense test engineers to correlate bench test results and ATE test results for debug,
• Drive continuous improvements to product quality and customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the product.
o Investigate problems, find the root cause, organize failure analysis and propose product adaptations or manufacturing changes to overcome these problems in cooperation with the project team
o Identify and drive product yield improvement, cost reduction and quality improvement opportunities with a strong focus on problem solving and issue resolution
o Respond to customer inquiries and customer returns and provide technical support to customers on request related to qualification, failure analysis, reliability, testability, …
o Review any changes in production processes and how the change may impact product performance or reliability.
• Master of Industrial engineering
• Experience in Product Engineering or Design Engineering is a plus, not a must
• Statistical data analysis skills
• Background with .stdf data analysis tools (YieldHUB, Examinator Pro,…) is considered a plus
• Strong technical writing and communication skills
• Team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet product requirements on schedule
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.