Process Engineer Metrology
First line troubleshooting for all tools and processes in the metrology area
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
You will be a member of the Metrology Process Engineering & Development team. This team is responsible for the standard metrology processes and tools and follows up processes under evaluation/validation for upscaling.
As a process engineer metrology you are responsible for tools and/or processes:
- Take ownership of process & tool qualification, stability, improvements and problem prevention.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the metrology processing and enable first line trouble shooters to step up.
- Investigate reoccurring issues, focus on root cause analysis and long-term solutions.
- Work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware engineers, operations, industry assignees, device and process experts.
- Work in a two-shift system (Early/Late) including 1weekend (Sa/Su) out of 4, to support the 24h by 7d fab..
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the imec values of passion, excellence, connectedness, and integrity. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Master in Science or Engineering or equal by experience and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Experience in metrology is a strong asset.
- You like to work autonomously and are well organized. You have a keen eye for detail and set high standards for quality.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required. You are a team player with a strong drive to share your experience and knowledge with colleagues. You strive to document and report your work to the highest quality standards.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.
Please note that only applications with a motivation letter will be taken into consideration.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.