Process Assistant TEM
As a Process Assistant TEM, you’ll help us develop and fine-tune innovative processes for tomorrow’s chips. We go smaller than you’ve ever seen!
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
Join our cutting-edge semiconductor technology and systems (STS) unit as a Process Assistant TEM and help us revolutionize the industry! As a member of our SEM/TEM team, you will play a key role in advancing our electron microscopy inspection techniques, which are critical to characterizing processes and materials at the wafer level.
- As the Process Assistant Transmission Electron Microscopy, you execute TEM requests. (preparation + inspection + data processing/review)
- You prepare samples (lamellas) for TEM (both manual and automated), using dual beam tools SEMFIB
- You perform the imaging at the metrology tool (TEM)
- Use dedicated software for processing and reviewing TEM images
- As a daily tool user in Cleanroom and Lab, you report tool issues to our OEM and engineering. Once experienced, you can fix small tool issues
- Once experienced: you will be adjusting released recipes for automated TEM inspections, and performing semi-automated and guided TEM inspections.
- Another opportunity after some more experience is that you will solve Engineering holds
- You come up with improvement ideas to smoothen the work
With your contributions, we will achieve our targets and help shape the future of the industry.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the imec values of passion, excellence, connectedness, and integrity. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who are you
- Preferable you have a bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience with automated metrology or SEM/TEM inspections in the semiconductor industry is a great plus.
- Strong planning skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization abilities.
- Communicative team player with fluent English language skills.
- Willingness to work in a shift system (early/late/night and 1 weekend out of 4).
Join our team and take the first step towards an exciting career with imec!
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.