Mixed-Signal Verification Lead
The mixed-signal verification lead defines the strategy of mixed-signal verification and real-number modeling for all ASICs developed by ICsense
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to email@example.com
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorElectronics & Engineering
• Define the strategy of mixed-signal verification and real-number modeling together with the mixed-signal team
• Review and contribute to mixed-signal verification plan across projects
• Develop real-number behavioral models for analog/mixed-signal building blocks, perform modeling across projects (wreal and System Verilog real-number modeling). These models are used for mixed-signal verification.
• Assist in setting up and executing mixed-signal verification across projects
• Assist and train design engineers in real-number modeling tasks
• Perform evaluations of new tools/methods that can improve the methodology
• Interact with the CAD team to improve the flow
• Communicate efficiently with the project team to successfully complete the project
• You have at least 5 years’ experience in behavioral modeling of analog blocks and are experienced in System Verilog Real-Number Modeling and mixed-signal simulators like Cadence Xcelium
• You have a good knowledge of Matlab and programming skills are an asset (e.g. Python)
• You have strong communication and reporting skills, also in English
• You have leadership skills enabling you to define and implement a company strategy
• An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits
• A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
• A financial healthy company with growth potential
• Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.