Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer
The main role of the mixed-signal verification engineer is to perform mixed-signal verification and realnumber modeling for all ASICs developed by ICsense.
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to email@example.com
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorElectronics & Engineering
• Develop real-number behavioral models for analog/mixed-signal building blocks, perform modeling across projects (wreal and System Verilog real-number modeling). These models are used for mixed-signal verification.
• Assist in setting up and executing mixed-signal verification across projects
• Contribute to improvements in real-number modeling and mixed-signal verification flow together with the senior mixed-signal verification engineers
• Assist and train design engineers in real-number modeling tasks
• Perform evaluations of new tools/methods that can improve the methodology
• Interact with the CAD team to improve the flow
• Communicate efficiently with the project team to successfully complete the project
• You have a master degree in Electrical Engineering
• You have experience in/are interested to learn behavioral modeling of analog blocks and are/become experienced in System Verilog Real-Number Modeling and mixed-signal simulators like Cadence Xcelium
• You have a good knowledge of Matlab and programming skills are an asset (e.g. Python)
• You have strong communication and reporting skills, also in English
• An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits
• A stimulating and pleasant working environment with regular team activities
• A financial healthy company with growth potential
• Possibility to continuous learn and grow through in-house and external trainings
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.