Marketing Communications Coordinator
You will integrate in an international, scale-up type of environment. Objective is to support both the Essensium-division as the Mind business unit.
SectorMarketing & Communication
This role involves creating offline & online marketing initiatives & campaigns such as PR- and marketing materials, digital campaigns, improving website presence, etc.
He/she will assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and will ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
It is an operation role with feeling for strategic/product marketing, and also involves tracking and reporting analytics on marketing & communications campaigns/actions and coordinating promotional events.
This role is working together with the Marketing Manager in order to create and nurture leads through the funnel (i.e. supporting the Head of Sales).
- Write, review and publish a variety of different content marketing materials to support brand visibility in the market and to boost commercial initiatives; this will include, amongst others, e-newsletters, website copy, blogs, LI postings, brochures and possibly press releases.
- Digital marketing campaigns:
o Initiate, develop and run digital campaigns like e-news, LI boost campaigns, employer brand actions, etc. (possibly in cooperation with 3rd party agency)
o Be the owner of social media channels like LI, YouTube, etc.
o Produce digital content & animations to generate demand and leads for the organisation
- Marketing communications support (offline):
o Initiate, organise events (both trade shows & customer events)
o Manage the collateral: new brochures, price-list, etc.
- Product marketing support:
o Translate the available product information into communication tools and sales tools (data sheets, product presentations, short descriptors, etc.)
o Manage product launch campaigns and communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to product & sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
o Keep track of the various mrkt collateral & materials on Google Drive.
- CRM management & data enrichment (build our own target account lists, etc.)
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and/or failures of communications campaigns and strategies + Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications plans & practices.
“SKILLS & COMPETENCES”:
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
2. 4+ years’ experience in a versatile, coordinating communications or marketing role
3. Excellent digital marketing skills (understanding Social Media tactics & campaigns, Google analytics, web updates via WordPress CMS-tool, etc.)
4. Knowledge of email marketing software such as Mailchimp and the interaction with the CRM software (PipeDrive in our case)
5. An analytical mind and ability to think critically re. communication & mrkt initiatives
6. Good writing skills (NL & UK) and interpersonal communication skills to perform stakeholder mgmt vis-à-vis sales, product management, etc.
7. Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
8. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
9. Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (ideally Canvas, Adobe or Photoshop) and capable of creating visually compelling illustrations
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.