ICT Functional Analyst - Manufacturing Execution System
Your coordinating skills will have an impact on the core activities of imec. You will have the tools at hand to really make a difference.
SectorICT & Data
What you will do
Currently, imec Leuven is replacing its legacy Manufacturing Execution System (MES) via a multi-year program. During this migration, the legacy MES and the new MES are running in parallel. For the implementation, imec is working together with a Portuguese development partner.
An important trajectory is the automation of cleanroom production equipment to improve cycle-time and quality.
Cleanroom production equipment is interfacing with MES.
You will be working in IMEC’s ICT department in the MES team.
You will participate in the automation trajectory and in other MES projects.
For the MES automation trajectory:
- You will be involved from the start when new cleanroom production equipment needs to be automated.
- You will translate the business requirements into valuable user stories in Azure DevOps.
- You will build up a network with the business and our development partner.
- You will prepare and coordinate automation tests together with the development partner and the owners from the Fab business unit.
- You will report the progress and results of the automation tests & suggest appropriate actions in report out meetings with the business.
- You will support change management actions (communication, training, go live support).
- You will work in an Agile way which means deliver quickly through different iterations (sprints) and increments.
You will work in a cross-functional team that effectively works together towards a solution, bringing in all the expertise needed from all stakeholders: MES team, Fab business unit, tool suppliers, ICT network team, development partner.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You already have several years of experience in an IT position, preferably as a functional analyst, system architect, business analyst or a similar position in a production environment, preferably (semiconductor) MES implementations. Your background allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with this business and IT processes.
- You have a technical background and are willing to learn the technical set-up of cleanroom production equipment automation.
- You can work independently and in team. With your no-nonsense attitude, you coordinate with the team to get the job done.
- Your strong analytic and problem-solving skills enable you to interpret customer requirements and issues.
- You have strong communication skills, allowing you to build good relationships with stakeholders from different imec business units and the development partner.
- You are persistent and take initiative when needed.
- You have a very good knowledge English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.