Emerging Magnetic Memory R&D program manager
As a Emerging Magnetic Memory R&D program manager, you will be leading a team to develop innovative emerging magnetic memories. You will align with the expert teams, resource and FAB managers to best implement your plan. Your goal will be to deliver the strategy defined by the program director, with your cooperation
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
- As a Emerging Magnetic Memory R&D program manager, you will be leading a team to develop innovative emerging magnetic memories. You will align with the expert teams, resource and FAB managers to best implement your plan. Your goal will be to deliver the strategy defined by the program director, with your cooperation.
- You will be responsible to lead the team technically and operationally, promoting interactions and innovations. Your open communication, enthusiasm and drive will be key to create a strong team and reach your goals.
- Together with the operational managers, you will monitor the performances and resources of your program and ensure to stay within agreed boundaries. You will proactively manage changes, drive the acceleration of your program activities when required, escalate show stoppers or issues within the organization, and help provide solutions.
- The interaction with our industrial partners will be an important part of your activities. You will regularly report to our partners, help keeping a strong link with them and answering their specific requests. Twice a year, you will actively organize and chair the Partner Technical Week reviews to showcase the program results to our partners. You will also support your program director in presenting the program results to partners during business trips.
- You will seek for constant improvements of both the quality and speed of our innovation. We will count on you to bring new ideas and help implementing them.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree or MSc in the area of microelectronics, electrical engineering, physics, applied physics, material science, or a closely related discipline
- At least 5 year working experience in 300mm process integration either on MEMORY or LOGIC devices
- Previous experiences as a R&D project or program manager is a real asset
- Enthusiastic and “always improving” mentality
- Customer driven
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.