Dry Etch Process Development Coordinator
You will act as a key interface for the Dry Etch team with the customer, project managers, integration engineers, and FAB Operations.
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
As Dry Etch Process Development Coordinator, you provide development and documentation support for imec’s bilateral customers and internal technology platform development. You will connect our Dry Etch experts to projects and manage coordinate their development needs to meet project commitments. You will act as a key interface for the Dry Etch team with the customer, project managers, integration engineers, and FAB Operations. Strong communication and organization skills are needed to translate requests among the parties involved and follow up on different parallel projects. You are also expected to represent the Dry Etch team in customer meetings, support DOE definition, contribute to FMEA, work with the FAB to implement relevant SPC, and facilitate process learning documentation.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of experience in semiconductor research, development, or manufacturing. Experience with advanced nodes and 300mm is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of Dry Etch in logic and memory manufacturing.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You know how to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use your time
- You are a great communicator who is persuasive and good at presenting information of others
- You obtained a master's degree Physics, Materials, Electronics, or related field.
- You are a team player able to work in a matrix organization and influence without hierarchical authority
- Given the international character of imec, good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is a must
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.