Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, energy, education, etc.
To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a CVD technician.
The Chemical Vapor Deposition is part of the Fab organization in IMEC and responsible for all chemical Vapor Deposition tools. A total toolset of approximately 16 tools spread in both cleanrooms 200m and 300mm.
What you will do
- Perform routine maintenance on tools following procedures.
- Logistical help to support the engineers with more advanced intervention / corrective maintenance.
- Working together with process and HW engineers
- Execute improvement projects to improve the Green to Green
- Order and prepare parts that are needed for Preventive maintenance.
- You will work shifts (Early / Late shift) and 1/3 weekends.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will define the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a bachelor's degree (Electromechanics / Automation) or equal by experience.
- You enjoy technical and hands-on work.
- You are customer and service oriented.
- You have an eye for detail; you can follow a procedure to execute a complex task.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver; you like to find practical solutions and implement them.
- You are a team player; you are eager to learn from others but also easily share your own knowledge and expertise.
- You have a basic understanding of and can express yourself in English.
- You have passion for technology and knowledge of pneumatics / robotics / electronics.
- You are prepared to work in shift (early / Late ) and 1/3 weekends (1week early / 1 week late)
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorElectronics & Engineering
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.