Business Development Manager - Core CMOS Program for IDM & F
You create partnerships regarding our technology programs in the Core CMOS nanoelectronics program with device makers and foundries.
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
As Business Development Manager Integrated Device Manufacturers & Foundries (IDM & F) you are responsible for commercial business relationships, negotiations and future growth for assigned technology programs in the core CMOS program. This is Imec’s flagship semiconductor research program. You take on a a corporate account role for Imec’s top customers in semiconductor device and process R&D. Your main responsibilities include:
- Business development of the Technology Programs in the Core CMOS nanoelectronics program, comprising logic & memory device and process R&D, 3D process integration, patterning, photonics, a.o. , based on technical insight and understanding of the program offering, the technical differentiators and the commercial values towards Imec’s key world-leading customers.
- Craft an offering that meets the needs and requirements of specific customers in the device makers and foundry segment.
- Discuss the technology roadmaps with the responsible Program owners and executive management from business strategy perspective for the assigned segment or partner/prospect.
- Drive towards a coherent business offering, IP models and pricing strategy for assigned programs or activity segments.
- Ownership for discussions and negotiations with both existing and target accounts to maintaining the value offering, in teamwork with imec stakeholders: executive management, worldwide account management, technical program management, IP and legal depts.
- Manage relevant partner visits to imec HQ or customer premises, owning review agendas and representing the business offering.
- Be the corporate account contact for key accounts in the CMOS program and be the Leuven-based coordinator of business discussions.
- Drive the process from dealmaking to contract closure, including coordination of the negotiation and closure on IP and legal matters.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s in applied or exact sciences, preferably with an electronics, physics or material science focus, with strong interest in semiconductor technology and manufacturing.
- You have affinity with the semiconductor industry ecosystem, and a sound experience in business matters and partnership building.
- You have strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- You have good analytical skills, you work accurately and in a structured way.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, but you can work independently and take initiative.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.