ATE Test Development Engineer
The ATE Test Development Engineer is responsible for the ATE test implementation and optimization making use of our new ATE test setup. From the initial ASIC development kick-off until end of life, the ATE Test Development Engineer will be responsible for defining ATE test software and supporting the launch of new products into high volume production.
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SectorElectronics & Engineering
The ATE Test Development Engineer is responsible for the ATE test implementation and optimization making use of our new ATE test setup. From the initial ASIC development kick-off until end of life, the ATE Test Development Engineer will be responsible for defining ATE test software and supporting the launch of new products into high volume production. Together with the test engineers in our bench test lab, the ATE Test Development Engineer keeps a clear overview, ensuring a strong overall test methodology.
This position is part of the product engineering group of ICsense and cooperates with cross-functional teams of Test engineers, Design (DFT), Product Engineering, Reliability, Foundry.
• Responsible for the implementation and performance of production tests of ICsense ASICs, taking into account quality and test performance
o Set up, implementation, debug and optimization of test programs for automated testing
o Work with ICsense test engineers to correlate bench test results and ATE test results for debug, characterization, …
o Ensure the test program is scalable (multi-site), re-usable and accurate (GR&R)
• Drive continuous improvements to product quality and customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the product
o Investigate ATE test setup related problems, find the root cause and propose ATE test setup/software adaptations to the project team to overcome these problems
o Work on yield improvement/test time reduction programs together with the product quality team
• You have a Master degree in Industrial engineering
• You have at least 3 years of experience in ATE test development
• Background with ATE test development software is required
• Experience with one of the main ATE programming languages is required: VBA, C++ or Java
• Team player with a strong sense of urgency to meet test requirements on schedule
• You communicate fluently in English (oral and written)
Interested? Don’t hesitate and send your cv and letter to email@example.com
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.