Aspiring Cloud Engineer
Have a passion for cloud architecture? A career in AI sounds like your dream? Then we have the job for you! This position is open for young graduates, but also for experienced profiles who wish to take the leap to a career in AI!
SectorICT & Data
Have a passion for cloud architecture? A career in AI sounds like your dream? Then we have the job for you! This position is open for young graduates, but also for experienced profiles who wish to take the leap to a career in AI! What’s crucial to us is your passion for data as well as personal and professional development. We'll take care of the rest! During a 2-month training period we will form you into a cloud engineer with a strong foundation in the field. As a Cloud Engineer you will excel in building, automating and implementing cloud native infrastructure that supports production grade AI solution development.
We are a scale-up from Leuven (with co-working locations in Brussels, Charleroi and Ghent) that researches, designs and codes robust AI-solutions & platforms for various sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of data-specialists uses a pragmatic best-tool-for-the-job approach to optimise our clients' processes and decision making. With a strong focus on DataOps and MLOps we firmly believe in robust and production-ready solutions being an essential part to our work. The result? Our team provides clients a reliable foundation to make data-driven decisions.
More information about our Rootsacademy? 👉 https://dataroots.io/careers/rootsacademy
🎉 What you can expect at dataroots?
Ready to roll into your next adventure? Let’s meet! At dataroots, we have prepared a 2-month training program for young graduates that gives you a strong foundation to start your career as a cloud engineer (Start date: September 2022). During these months you will be introduced to the world of AI, cloud, data, infraops and robust software design. After this period, you will continue to develop towards becoming an expert in machine learning or data engineering based on your experiences, background and/or preferences.
Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Python, Scala and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because, with colleagues from Mexico or France, you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focused team.
💪 The Skills
- You are strongly motivated to become an excellent Cloud Engineer.
- You have a background in IT development and are at least fluent in one programming language.
- You have a first experience with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You have a knack for picking up on new technologies and frameworks.
- You have an analytics and solution oriented mindset.
- You have strong communication skills and look forward to helping clients in overcoming their challenges.
- You ideally have knowledge of English and Dutch, knowledge of French is a plus.
Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all: we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
💰 The Offer
- An attractive salary package.
- Guidance by our experienced Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers and other experts.
- A training trajectory & budget focused on advancing your professional career.
- Trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical skillset.
- We let off steam during our fries & beers and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard.
- Your own innovation budget to work on cool, educational, challenging and/or opensource projects with others within your guild.
🇧🇪 Our main office is located in Leuven, with co-working spaces in Brussels, Charleroi and Ghent. These locations are always available for brainstorm sessions or team events. As a dataroots consultant, you will occasionally be doing on-site visits at our clients. However, most of our work is done remotely. At dataroots, we are actively adapting to this new way of working. ✌️
Ready for a new chapter as a Cloud Engineer at dataroots? Great! Apply now! 🎉
How do you apply? Either choose the easy way and use the apply button at our website or impress us with your skills by POSTing your resume via our /recruitment endpoint (you can find the docs here https://api.dataroots.io/v1/docs).
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.