Accountant/Financial Assistant IC-link
Invoicing, accounting, closing, and reporting for our growing internal IC-Link unit.
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
- For your internal customer, IC-Link, you issue correct invoices and make sure their customers receive the documents adequately.
- You follow up on the customers questions.
- You maintain and reconcile receivable ledger accounts:
- You will support the team in maintaining the master data of customers and projects in the system.
- You are responsible for specific obligatory reports.
- You also contribute to the correctness of the monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and the associated reports.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will define the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer (http://www.imec-int.com/en/careers#diversity) and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the imec values of passion, excellence, connectedness and integrity. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- We are looking forward to welcoming you as our new colleague.
- Ideally you have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance, or your experience compensates for this degree.
- We value your accuracy and your talent to organize your work in an efficient way.
- It would be great if you like to think ahead and work proactively.
- We appreciate your high level Excel skills and knowledge of English.
- A first experience with SAP is a plus.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.