Join one of the world’s premier research hubs in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
LanguageNederlands - English
SectorFinance & Investment
What you will do
- As Accountant, you issue invoices at the right time & for the correct amount and make sure the customers receive the documents adequately;
- You are responsible for following up on the customers questions via the group mailbox;
- You maintain and reconcile receivable ledger accounts
- You are actively involved in the dunning process;
- You will support the team in maintaining the master data of customers and projects in the system;
- You are responsible for specific obligatory reports;
- You also contribute to the correctness of the monthly, quarterly and annual closings and the associated reports.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance;
- Proactive and conscientious employee;
- It is also important that you can independently organize your work and determine priorities;
- Good Excel skills;
- First experience with SAP is a plus;
- Because your internal customers come from all over the world, it is also useful if you speak a good mouthful of English and Dutch.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.