3D Litho Process Development Engineer
Delivering high quality lithography processes for leading edge 3D, logic and optical interconnect technology platforms, taking into account module research and manufacturability requirements.
SectorElectronics & Engineering
What you will do
As 3D Litho Process Development Engineer you will be a member of the LithoDev Process Development team, part of the Advanced Patterning department. This department is responsible for overall material screening and developing the lithography processes. These screening and development requests are asked by the process integration departments running imec’s CORE programs, Joint Development Projects, internal advanced patterning projects and technology transfer projects.
As 3D Litho Process Development Engineer you are responsible for:
- analyzing and discussing lithography process development requests.
- designing, executing and analyzing the experiments.
- delivering high quality lithography processes for leading edge 3D, logic and optical interconnect technology platforms so they meet module research and manufacturability requirements.
- working together with the mask design team to generate lithography design rules and data for new test mask design and tape out.
- defining and executing process, equipment and material development projects with equipment and material suppliers in cross-functional and cross-company teams.
- documenting and transferring the lithography processes to the imec pilot production line.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion, and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- For this role we value your MSc or PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science.
- Your experience with semiconductor processing and working in a cleanroom is a must, your advanced lithography (iline/248nm KrF) experience is the icing on the cake.
- Your organization skills and eagerness to learn, make you a great candidate.
- We look forward to your excellent technical problem-solving skills and experience with multitasking.
- We hope you, as our new colleague, have great English communication and reporting skills.
How can we help?
The Leuven MindGate team is at your disposal for any questions about the Leuven Innovation Region. Do you want to invest, work or study in the region? We can help you find your way.
We also facilitate collaboration and innovation between companies, knowledge institutes and government within the Leuven Innovation Region, and we are happy to guide any of these stakeholders towards innovation.