It’s all about quality! Join us as a QA Specialist.
What you will do
As a QA Specialist at imec, you will:
- Interact with business process owners to ensure proper implementation and optimization of a variety of business process.
- Support business process owners to adapt the quality management system to customer specific or regulatory needs (e.g. Medical devices, Space, Automotive, etc.) as Quality expert.
- Perform internal audits and audits of suppliers/subcontractors to check the compliance to the quality management system and identification of improvement opportunities.
- Provide training on general and specific quality related topics (quality introduction training, business processes, risk mgt, incident mgt, etc.).
- Interact with our quality ambassador community to ensure quality awareness within teams.
- Stimulate and enhance quality improvement projects with the teams and act as a quality expert in bigger projects.
- Own selected QA business processes (audit mgt, incident mgt, risk mgt, etc.) and monitor their performances. You trigger proper action on those selected QA business processes where needed.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a master’s degree in Sciences or in Engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in QA.
- Thanks to your experience, you used already some quality improvement techniques such as 8D, PDCA, FMEA, etc.
- You have experience with business processes and risk management; experience in auditing in a plus.
- You are a communication superstar: uou are an active listener, you build bridges where needed and are customer focused. You communicate in a clear and effective way. You are a Dutch speaker and fluent in English.
- You are a problem solver: you don’t think in problems, but in solutions. You think pragmatic and act hands-on.
- You are team player: Your colleagues can rely on you and you actively contribute to achieve common goals.
Apply online at www.imec.be/careers.