You will effectively operate the cleaning tools and handle troubleshooting, being responsible for process qualification, stability and improvements.
What you will do
You will be a member of the Cleaning, Plating and CMP Process Engineering team (CPE). This process team is responsible for the standard processes and tools in the p-line and introduction of new tools and processes.
As Process Engineer Cleaning, you will
- effectively operate the tool and handle troubleshooting, being able to recognize the need to interact with internal customers and suppliers, depending on quality event types.
- evaluate the impact of tool/recipe settings and parts on process performance.
- perform advanced problem solving by consistently applying methodology.
- report periodically on engineering and development activities and projects.
- be responsible for process qualification, process stability, process improvements, problem prevention and for the introduction of new processes.
- be working in a shift system (early/late and 1 weekend out of 4).
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in Industrial Sciences in Electronics, or a Master’s degree of Science in Chemistry, Physics, or equal by experience and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Ideally you have 2-5 years of experience in process engineering.
- You will be exposed to a variety of tasks and responsibilities. Therefore, it would be a challenge if you have a sequential mindset and approach.
- You are hands-on, yet able to apply a methodical and logical approach to problem diagnosis and resolution.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication, reporting and documentation skills are required. You are a flexible team player but also able to work autonomously, well organized and able to set priorities right.
- Other skills we appreciate? You possess a strong drive for results, good technical insights and strong analytical skills. You are a fast learner, able to work under stress and with a proactive attitude.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are willing to work in a shift system (early/late + 1 weekend out of 4).