As ICT Business Partner and “Epic Owner” you are the strategic business relationship link between the different business units and ICT at management and operational level. You will be part of the “Corporate Services Team” within our ICT organization, supporting departments like Finance, Procurement and HR.
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated ICT Business Partner.
What you will do
Your main responsibilities:
- The ICT Business Partner is the strategic business relationship link between the different business units and ICT at management and operational level. Your main responsibility is to build a valuable relationship with your internal clients.
- Therefore, you will develop a detailed understanding of the business units’ objectives, strategies, critical success factors and relay these to the ICT teams.
- You align regularly with the different stakeholders to identify future projects and you coordinate in the pre-project phase the demand analysis and requirements gathering in close collaboration with subject matter experts.
- As Epic owner, you hold end-to-end accountability for the assigned projects, even though the execution might be done by other teams. You work closely with our external partners on optimizing design, planning and costs.
- Together with your internal clients and in coordination with the ICT PMO office you define the prioritization of projects.
- You play a key role in guiding the team through our ERP roadmap program, in line with the business and group ICT strategy. As a first project you will take gradually the lead in our S/4 HANA migration.
- During implementation of the ICT solution you help to maximize the positive impact on the business unit and on the whole organization.
- As the main interface of the ICT team towards the business, you will provide them with updates on the major changes, plans and realizations within the ICT team. Deliver to commitment is a key value to you.
- You follow-up on the roadmap of SAP and its relevance for IMEC. Together with the Enterprise architecture team you define future projects to ensure the sustainability of our SAP platform.
- You work with the business units on prioritizing the backlog of requested changes versus the available ICT capacity and follow up on their timely delivery.
Who you are / what do we expect
- You have an educational background in ICT, Informatics, or equivalent qualification.
- You demonstrate a track record of building strong professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both internal and external.
- You have proven experience in process optimization in an S/4 HANA context.
- Through your excellent communication skills, you communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- You have a hands-on approach and the ability to get things done together with a team of experts.
- You have significant experience in business requirements analysis, and you have a high level of ICT-literacy and have demonstrated experience in ICT-projects and improving processes.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you have a concrete impact on large programs within imec. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
Through imec Academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.