Starting from a set of product requirements, you shall be defining, executing and documenting tests on latest models of high-end GPS/GNSS receivers. You will approach the product from the user point of view and will work in close contact with the developers.
As Test Engineer – OEM GNSS Receivers you:
· Design & execute test procedures on new models of GPS/GNSS receivers
· Analyze GNSS data to detect anomalies in the receiver operation
· Characterize and Report on GNSS receiver performance
· Write scripts and programs to automate the execution of tests and data analysis
· Report the defects and follow-up firmware adaptations
· Work in close co-operation with SW developers and other test engineers
· MSc/BSc in Computer/Electrical/Industrial/Geomatics Engineering, Physics, or equivalent
· Experience with programming languages like Matlab, Python, C
· You have a critical and assertive attitude
· You are ready to organize and perform field test campaigns
· You have a hands-on mentality
· Team player, showing initiative, flexibility and sense for communication
· Knowledge of English is a must
We consider it an extra asset if you would already have knowledge of GNSS or experience in data analysis and data visualization. Experience with signal generators/scopes and RF lab equipment is also a plus!
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
STAY TUNED You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.