As Support Engineer, you will be a valued member of the Applications & Support Group in Septentrio. You will assist our customers in a variety of applications and market segments with a broad spectrum of technical issues and inquiries, thereby keeping their projects on time and on track.
- assist our customers through our customer support channels: email, telephone and the customer web-portal;
- investigate, diagnose and solve support cases reported by our customers;
- escalate and follow-up on issues that require assistance from our R&D colleagues;
- document successful case resolutions into our knowledge base;
- use our service desk software to manage your work and priorities;
- write application notes, knowledge base articles and other documents that will help our customers use our products in the most effective way possible;
- write and update manuals or sections thereof.
- Have a Master or Technical Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Are excited about technology
- Place the customer first and have a desire to solve their issues
- Well organized and like structure in your work
- Enjoy working with others and work well within a larger group
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
We consider it an extra asset if you have working experience in our industry or in similar functions. Working knowledge in the following areas is preferred: GNSS Systems for positioning and navigation, Communications Technologies, Wireless, LTE 4g 5g, Computing, networking, Electrical Engineering.
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
STAY TUNED You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.