Technology is transforming the way we work. 2020 has transformed the way we think about work. This leads to a new talent development & enablement roadmap.
What do you do?
We are preparing for the future. In the work we do and in the way we work. The future of work is now. Our people strategy puts forward a hybrid, smart, new way of working, which you help to define and implement, as a culture and a practice.
- You lead our effort to define new methods for the future of work
that will strengthen our culture in the post-covid era.
- You co-own the future of work strategy and implement it with the right change and communication initiatives.
- You design and roll-out guidance and support for employees and (management)teams, to increase their ability to work and collaborate productively in a hybrid work setting.
- You support colleagues in facilities or ICT to define their needs for the workplace of the future, realize throughout our campuses.
- You manage external parties engaged in guiding people in making the (behavioral change) to such new workplaces.
- You define Kpi’s to measure success and follow-up towards management.
- You are responsible for our new performance and talent enablement processes and tools within imec.
- You define and follow-up success towards management. This includes building results-oriented people and teams helping imec to reach its goals; an open feedback culture; empowered employees feeling recognizes for their contributions.
- You contribute to the implementation of talent enablement mechanisms such as open feedback and coaching conversations in these processes.
- Your steer all HR colleagues involved in the implementation of these processes and in continuous improvement. You help L&D colleagues to design and implement the right development opportunities.
Are you ready for the job? We have a checklist for you:
- You have a strong background in employee motivation, engagement and/or wellbeing, plus a business mindset – you know how to bring value to an organization.
- You can switch between processes aimed at individual employees and corporate dynamics.
- You have an analytical mind and solution-oriented drive.
- You are intrigued by the ambitions and thriving (high tech) culture of imec and want to really understand the secret of our success.
- You develop strong and trusting relationships with colleagues and our leadership teams.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
- You dive in deep and come up with well-researched solutions.
- You are driven by excellence and results and you are eager to keep learning.
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with a large societal challenges.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.