As a robotics research engineer, you develop control strategies for assembly and explore the opportunities offered by the “state of the art” of robot & cobot applications.
Their smart factory production systems where robots can work safely alongside humans. We design and develop prototype workcells for production systems.
Develop novel robot applications for industry 4.0 workcells
As an expert in robot control, you:
More concretely, you :
Research oriented robot programming enthusiast
You have :
You are :
Working with experts
- An energetic, flexible and challenging working environment;
- A warm and open-minded atmosphere;
- Top colleagues that are expert in their domains opening doors for fruitful collaborations and learning;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits;
- Depending on your place of residence or preference, you can work on one of our sites (flexible workplace policy).
Flanders Make is the strategic research centre for the manufacturing industry. From our sites in Lommel, Leuven and Kortrijk, we stimulate open innovation through excellent research.
Our purpose: realising a top-level research network in Flanders that delivers full support to the innovation projects of manufacturing companies. This way, we want to contribute to new products and production processes that help to realise the vehicles, machines and factories of the future.
Because of our unique position between industry and research, our teams combine application and system proficiency with technological and scientific knowledge.
We focus on 4 key competences, all based on modelling and virtualisation:
1. Decision & Control
2. Design and optimisation
3. Motion product specification, architecture, and validation
4. Flexible assembly specification, architecture, and validation
This animation movie illustrates how Flanders Make sees operators functioning in the factory of the future, working side by side with cobots, and autonomous mobile robots.
Take a look at our research and our projects:
How to apply :
To apply, go to http://jobs.flandersmake.be.
Please fill in the online application form and upload a motivation letter and cv.