Become the first full-time commercial member in the Pharrowtech team. Leverage your deep business expertise and wide personal network to accelerate Pharrowtech’s go-to-market. Grow and lead our marketing and sales team from the ground up.
We are looking for a VP Marketing to lead the go-to-market of wireless products in an agile startup environment. Responsibilities include:
- growing deep customer relationships to continuously shape Pharrowtech’s strategic vision and translate it into an actionable go-to-market plan;
- taking full ownership of product marketing, including market analysis, product and pricing strategy, product definition, branding and advertising strategy;
- setting and achieving individual and team revenue targets;
- implementing solid industry best practices and coaching all team members to acquire and implement them;
- representing Pharrowtech at industry fairs, customer and prospect meetings.
The successful candidate will bring industrial experience to our quickly growing team and lead it in the definition of successful wireless products. We only consider experienced professionals with a proven industry track record.
Following requirements are a must, candidates must tick all boxes to be considered:
- more than 10 years of industry experience in all aspects relevant for wireless product marketing, including access to a wide network of business leads;
- independent actor with suitable technical background to shape and sharpen the technical and business USPs;
- fluent in English, inspiring speaker, good networker, excellent communicator;
- ready to work full-time in Belgium and travel up to half of your time.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- access to a wide network of industry veterans who can help Pharrowtech meet its technical and business goals;
- experience in a fast-growing hardware startup company;
- experience in millimeter-wave markets;
- experience in sales roles;
- access to a wide network of consultants and job candidates for growing the team;
- people management experience for sales, marketing and business development teams including full appraisal cycle.
Pharrowtech is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for candidates who best combine technical skills with deep-rooted team spirit, regardless of race, gender, religion or any other factor not relevant for the job.