Reliable Total Rewards champion to design and implement an attractive, cost-efficient compensation and benefits offer for our future and current imec colleagues.
What you will do
In your role as experienced Total Rewards Specialist, you will have an impact on attracting and retaining our talent.
You can do this by:
- Taking ownership on our Total Rewards offer by designing and modifying our offer in a way that we can attract and retain our (international) talent.
- Making sure we remain competitive in this war for talent by monitoring best remuneration practices on the Belgian and international market. Therefore, you collect, consolidate, analyze and benchmark relevant facts and figures. You provide recommendations to ensure competitiveness of our reward packages and compliance with local legislation.
- Defining strategies and policies aligned with the needs of our organization.
- Implementing, monitoring and updating Total Rewards policies.
- Proactively advising on Total Rewards topics to internal customers, including the HR organization.
- Working closely with Finance, Tax and other departments across the company to ensure audit compliance, year-end reporting and monitoring of performance for variable remuneration purposes.
- Supporting the optimization and automation of related HR processes.
- Participating in both reward and other HR- related projects where needed.
What we do for you
Imec is a story about how talent grows technology and technology grows talent. About how people learn to fly while working with great minds from all over the world. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. Your energy and commitment are appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive package with many fringe benefits.
This is imec. Come find your place in it.
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate has a master’s degree and at least 10-year experience in international, fast-moving and large organizations, combined with 5+ years of relevant experience in Total Rewards and a good knowledge of the Belgian legislation.
- Your passion for numbers, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality are key in this role.
- As a team player, you are eager to share your knowledge and to contribute to the shared ambitions of the HR team.
- Besides that, we need a colleague we can count on, who is easily approachable, autonomous, flexible and proactive.
- You can bring your cases to diverse audiences; you feel comfortable communicating in a multi-cultural environment.
- Your English listening and communication skills are excellent, a good knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs and make history.