Elsyca is a software and engineering technology company capable of designing, modeling, simulating and optimizing the complete range of electrochemical processes. Our solutions and services cover the fields of surface finishing and electrochemical manufacturing, cathodic protection &AC mitigation, and corrosion design & engineering and are applied in a variety of markets such as oil & gas, automotive,aerospace, luxury consumer goods, off-shore, electronics, etc.
We are looking for a creative and energetic marcom enthusiast to become part of our team. Based in the
region of Leuven, Belgium, you will devise, implement, and evaluate marketing campaigns to increase
awareness on Elsyca’s software solutions and services. Within this newly created role you will report to the
CEO. You will be responsible for
• managing day to day marketing activities,
• devising and implementing internal and external marketing communication plans,
• copywriting/co-creating content for on- and offline mediums,
• managing our social media presence, actively post on the social media platforms,
• coordinating projects with our external graphic design partner,
• developing new and innovative marketing campaigns to increase followers, generating leads and drive
engagement and traffic to blog and website,
• maintaining mailing lists for targeted marketing and sales mailings,
• contributing to portfolio strategy, product management and pricing strategy.
To be Successful
• bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent by experience
• excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• a creative mind-set and writing ability
• sales savvy, knowledge of marketing tools, proficient in social media
• adapting to and embracing technology quickly
• proficiency in design software programs related to creating and publishing (MS Word, PowerPoint,
Adobe Creative Cloud, Techsmith Camtasia, …)
• you must be fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is desirable
• a technological background or marketing experience within a high-tech company is a strong plus
We desire a hands-on team-player with a keen eye for design and a general sense for design style and quality,
having great attention to detail, and spreading a contagious enthusiasm for all things marketing.
Applying for a part time position is possible.
If this sounds like you, apply here now
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, a friendly and progressive team environment
and room to develop your career. To be considered for this position, apply today!
For more information see https://www.elsyca.com/