As HRIS Specialist/Project Manager, you are in the forefront of the digitalization of our employee data, systems & processes. Together with the entire HR team you reimagine the employee experience.
What you will do
You will be part of a team that brings the HR experience of our employees to a higher level. We do this by developing solutions that streamline and automate HR processes. You will be the 5th member of a team dedicated to make the difference.
As HRIS Project Manager/Specialist
- You keep track on the latest HR and technology trends.
- Based on business needs and emerging technology trends, you develop solutions that help to streamline and automate HR processes. Therefore, you partner with colleagues from HR and IT, and with external consultants. When needed, you address challenges in the employee life cycle.
- You listen, empower, and define measures to identify opportunities for improvement.
- You implement process and policy changes designed to increase efficiency and to enhance the employee experience.
- You follow-up on change and impact by guiding our end-users.
- You get to know the ins and outs of our HR toolset and their integrations on a functional level (SAP SuccessFactors, Cornerstone On Demand, Microsoft Teams,...) and deep dive in more technical issues. That way you build expertise in testing or supporting HR operations.
- You have a master’s degree in HR, IT or commercial sciences and at least 5 years’ experience as a business analyst or project manager.
- You have worked on change projects with a technological dimension in fast-moving and large organizations.
- You combine this with a good understanding of information technology applied to business processes and employee experience.
- You have a good level of intellectual curiosity, combined with excellent analytical skills (you love working with Excel, knowledge of Power BI is a plus).
- You have a professional sense for quality and detail.
- You are service-minded, and you show good communication skills. Our ideal candidate can connect at different business levels (discuss on both a tactical as well as an operational level)
- You are a team player, eager to share knowledge and to contribute to the shared ambitions of the HR team.
- You feel comfortable communicating in a multi-cultural environment, with the ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You can write and speak English fluently.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion, and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.