You will be a member of the LithoDev Process Development team, part of the Advanced Patterning department, responsible for overall material screening and developing the lithography processes requested by the process integration departments running imec’s CORE programs, Joint Development Projects, internal advanced patterning projects and technology transfer projects.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for analyzing and discussing lithography process development requests
- You design and execute the experimental plan in the cleanroom and analyze and interpret the experimental results
- You are expected to deliver high quality lithography processes for leading edge logic and memory technology platforms that meet module research and manufacturability requirements
- You will work together with the mask design team to generate lithography design rules and collect OPC data for new test mask design and tape out
- You define and execute process, equipment and material development projects with equipment and material suppliers in cross-functional and cross-company teams
- You document and transfer the lithography processes to the imec pilot production line or a high-volume manufacturing site
- You provide training to imec process support engineers and process engineers from high volume factories
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a MSc or PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science
- You have experience with semiconductor processing and working in a cleanroom
- Experience with advanced lithography (193nm immersion/EUV) is a plus
- You are well organized and eager to learn
- You have good technical problem-solving skills and are comfortable with multitasking
- You are an excellent communicator and have good reporting skills
- You are fluent in English