Maintaining, improving and developing processes in the CMP and plating area
What you will do
You will be a member of the Cleaning, Plating and CMP Process Engineering team (CPE). This process team is responsible for the standard processes and tools in the p-line and introduction of new tools and processes.
- In this role, you are responsible for maintaining and improving the processes in the CMP and plating area. You will be a member of the Cleaning, Plating and CMP Process Engineering team. This process team is responsible for the standard processes and tools in the p-line and introduction of new tools and processes. You work in close contact with internal clients, engineers and operators.
- You keep focus on quality and reproducibility. You monitor stability and take actions in case of process fluctuations. You define and execute improvement plans for tools and processes improvement. You take learnings from R&D and implementation on CMP /plating tools. You contribute in x-team improvement projects.
- Also, you are involved in high quality process development. This includes process window characterization, screening of alternative process options and process optimization. You set up process monitoring and provide process documentation and trainings.
- Besides this, you design experimental plans and execute the plan in the cleanroom. You perform data analysis and take care of reporting and documentation preparation.
- You are responsible for guiding junior engineers and for the training of operators. You work in close cooperation with the coordinator to identify and solve reoccurring problems.
What we do for you
In In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master in Industrial Engineering or a Master of Science in Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Biochemistry or Physics. Experience in wafer manufacturing, preferably CMP or plating processes, is required. You have a passion for progressive technology and processes.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required. You are a flexible team player with a strong drive to share your experience and knowledge with colleagues.
- You strive to document and report your work to highest quality standards. You can plan and organize your work autonomously and like to take initiative. You are hands-on and work in a methodical way towards the best results.
- You like to learn and enjoy working to challenging goals.
- To allow you to function in the multicultural environment of imec you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
Apply online at www.imec.be/careers.