We are looking for a motivated and technically skilled Software Engineer to join our algorithm team. This team is responsible for the design and implementation and validation of the algorithm firmware component for all our satellite navigation products for the high-end market.
This position offers you the opportunity to work with innovative navigation solutions and advanced mathematical algorithms. You will work closely with GNSS experts to translate new ideas and ‘proof of concept’ solutions into a high quality modular firmware implementation in C/C++. You have a keen interest in applying your software engineering skills to ensure the modularity, maintainability and efficiency of our algorithms and numerical techniques.
· Be responsible for the modularity and architecture of the positioning firmware components
· Implement GNSS receiver firmware in C/C++ based on algorithm prototypes;
· Work together with other software engineers to ensure efficiency, portability, and maintainability of the receiver firmware code;
· Analyze and solve bugs reported by customers;
· Have 2 years relevant experience and hold a master degree in one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
· Have proven experience writing software in C/C++;
· Are an abstract thinker
· Have worked with UML or equivalent tools;
· Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset;
· Enjoy working in a small team of specialists;
· Have good communication skills and are fluent in English (written and spoken).
We consider it an extra asset if you have experience with the implementation of mathematical algorithms, worked in Agile/Scrum teams and/or are familiar with tools for source control, issue tracking and documentation.
In exchange for your talent, we have put together an interesting blend with opportunities for development, room for innovative ideas and offer a pleasant professional working environment with colleagues from all over the world, next to a competitive salary, fringe benefits and a good work-life balance.
You recognize yourself in the above description? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs . No match with this vacancy, but you are keen to work for Septentrio? Then follow us on LinkedIn to stay on top of new vacancies and be the first to know future vacancies and new products.